Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 29

Sleeping in felt awesome today.

A high-calorie brunch (eggs, sausage, french toast, milk) hit the spot.

I was really active throughout the day -- mowed the lawn (80+ minutes), five-mile bike ride, and swimming at the local pool.  Lunch and supper were pretty healthy...except for the 3 cans of Diet Mountain Dew.  (oops!)

I found my body craving a Chest and Back workout today, which is what I've done each of the last four weeks on this day.  However, I'm trying my best to stick with the p90x program...which meant Yoga X today.

Have I mentioned how much I hate this workout?  

I guess I'm getting better at performing the various elements...but I don't really enjoy it.  I only did four of the seven "yoga belly" workouts at the end, mostly because I was exhausted, but also because I knew that Core Synergistics awaited in less than 8 hours (I did yoga late at night).

I appreciate the flexibility and balance work...but I hate the profuse sweating and muscles on fire.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment