Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4

Yoga.

This was a hard workout because of balance issues (and my flimsy, cheap yoga mat).  My workout partner got really dizzy during the first 25 minutes, so I did the last hour on my own.  I tried all of the moves / positions, even if they weren't pretty.  My attempt at a Crane was laughable.  I'm clearly out of shape, but it was nice to complete a workout for the 2nd straight day.

That said, I continued to be extremely sore throughout the day.  All body parts hurt.  I also had my first big "diet fail" at night.  We went to Texas Roadhouse as a family (the kids scored free kids meals at school). I ate only peanuts at first, ordered the chicken breast with plain mashed potatoes, steamed brocoli and carrots, and water.  But the rolls were soooo tempting!  As I waited for the food, I ended up plowing through about four or five rolls.  They were delicious...and I felt like crap the rest of the night.

Lesson learned, I hope.

I have a family reunion this weekend, which means it will be tricky to get the workouts in.  Hopefully I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment