Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 24

Shoulders & Arms.

I really hate this day, for some reason.  Perhaps it's because I've always had weak arms and shoulders.  Or maybe it's because I still don't have a good sense of the proper weights to use on different exercises.  All that aside, it went fine.  I met or exceeded my performance from the week before.  I guess that means I'm getting stronger.  Or maybe I'm plateauing.

Ab Ripper X continues to kick my ass.  We're supposed to do 25-30 reps of each element.  At this point, I'm lucky if I can do half that number.  This is an improvement from the first few times, when I didn't even make it through the first five elements...but it's still frustrating to not be able to keep up with the muscle-bound hotties on the video.  I kinda wish they'd throw in a token fat guy once in a while, just to make me feel better.

Eating was good throughout the day.  I had my first experience with greek yogurt, which is significantly higher in protein than regular yogurt.  I probably didn't have enough water, though.  I'll have to be better about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment