Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 15

Chest & Back.

It was nice to get back into the groove today.  I ate relatively healthy foods (including abstaining from coffee and soda) and completed the entire workout, including Ab Ripper X.  The only frustration was that my old, crappy resistance bands snapped in half during the second round of exercises.  It wasn't pretty, but I made it through.

It's odd to think that I won't be doing this exact workout for another six weeks.  I feel like I was finally starting to get the hang of it (the only notable exception is the Dive Bomber Push Ups...I still suck at those!).  I'm a little nervous because I did today's workout in the evening and tomorrow's workout will come only 12 hour later.  I'm also experiencing some pain in the ball of my left foot, which could be problematic with tomorrow's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment