Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 6

Kenpo X.

I didn't do this today because I'm in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.  However, I chose to go on a one-hour bike ride and a one-hour walk afterwards.  My legs were still sore from my running/swimming workout the day before.  I continued to be pretty disciplined with my eating - grilled chicken breast, salad, lots of carrots, turkey sandwich, fruit, veggie omelette, tons of water.  I did indulge in a UV blue & Mountain Dew beverage at night, which was my big splurge of the day.

I continue to be sore in my legs and abs.  The tightness in my chest and arms is starting to dissipate, which is a relief.  I haven't realized any noticeable changes in my body, but I feel good about my increased activity level and balanced eating (smaller portions, more water, fewer carbs, better choices).  It's been difficult to make these changes - I have been a reckless eater for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment