Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 51

Plyometrics

No p90x again...but I did go on a nice run with my dog.  It was my first real run in 6+ weeks.  I was pleased to remember what it feels like to run (something I enjoy), even though I'm in no real shape for running yet.  I'm sure I'll get back into the p90x workouts, but it's nice to mix it up right now.  I've been really disinterested in the workouts lately.  In part because I haven't been able to meet up with my workout partner recently (and won't for another 2 weeks).  I'm also getting ready to go on an eight-day mission trip next week, so I won't be able to do any of the p90x stuff there.  In fact, there's a greater likelihood of me being able to run there, so maybe it's good to get my legs and lungs ready for running at elevation.

Eating continues to be hit-or-miss with me.  No breakfast, a completely awful lunch (cheap, crappy gas station food...blech!) but a pretty healthy dinner (turkey sandwich, soup, apple).  Maybe tomorrow will be a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment